Property Inspection Report Wimbledon

EcoGreen provides Property Inspection Report Wimbledon and all it’s surrounding areas, for your specific needs get in touch with EcoGreen Engineers Ltd  on 078 8620 5101 / 079 6170 4681 or email us in here.

We are one of the most  trusted and leading providers of Property Inspection Reports for UK immigration and visas in Wimbledon areas. Our home inspectors physically inspect every property before producing reports for an immigration – spouse – accommodation – fiancé – home applications.

If you want to bring your Spouse or Fiancé  or Civil Partner or dependent (Parent / Grandparent / Children) or a friend from outside the UK to come and stay with you, you might need to have your property inspected. The inspection is to make sure the property is safe, in good condition and not overcrowded.

What is a Property Inspection Report?

The UKBA (UK Border Agency) requires supporting documents to prove that the intended accommodation is suitable and not overcrowded under the UK Housing Act.

Who requires a Property Inspection Report?

  • Spouse and civil partners
  • Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
  • Family Visa
  • Dependent Visa – Parents, Grandparents, Children
  • For Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
EcoGreen Engineers Wimbledon
Property Inspection Report Wimbledon

For your Property Inspection Report in Wimbledon , please call us on 078 8620 5101 / 020 3535 6050