Property Inspection Report Uxbridge

for UK Immigration and Visa

For a Property Inspection Report Uxbridge, get in touch with EcoGreen Engineers Ltd.  on 078 8620 5101 / 020 3535 6050 or email us on [email protected]

If you want to bring your Fiancé  or Civil Partner or Spouse or dependent (Parent,  Grandparent, Children) or a friend from outside the UK to come and stay with you, you might need to have your property inspected. The inspection is to make sure the property is safe, in good condition and not overcrowded.

EcoGreen Engineers is one of the leading provider of Property  / Home Inspection Reports for UK visas and immigration in Uxbridge areas. Our experienced surveyor physically inspect every property before producing reports for an immigration – spouse – accommodation – fiancé – home applications.

What is a Property Inspection Report?

If a applicant or sponsor are making a entry clearance visa and settlement application in UK, the UK Border Agency requires supporting documents to prove that the intended accommodation is suitable and not overcrowded under the UK Housing Act.

Applicants who require a Property Inspection Report for UK immigration or Visa

  • Spouse and civil partners
  • Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
  • Family Visa
  • Dependent Visa – Parents, Grandparents, Children
  • For Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
Property Inspection Report Uxbridge
Property Inspection Report Uxbridge

For your Property Inspection Report in Uxbridge , please call us on 078 8620 5101 / 020 3535 6050

Areas covered in Uxbridge

  • Brunel
  • Harefield
  • Hillingdon East
  • Ickenham
  • Uxbridge North
  • Uxbridge South