Property Inspection Report Hillingdon

For a Property Inspection Report Hillingdon and all it’s surroundin areas, get in touch with EcoGreen Engineers on 078 8620 5101 or complete our form here.

We are a  trusted and leading provider of Home Inspection Reports for UK visas and immigration in Hillingdon. Our expert inspectors physically inspect every property before producing reports for an immigration – spouse – accommodation – fiancé – home applications.

If you would like to bring your Spouse or Fiancé  or Civil Partner or dependent (Parent / Grandparent / Children) or a friend from outside the UK to come and stay with you, you might need to have your property inspected. The inspection is to make sure the property is safe, in good condition and not overcrowded.

What is a Property Inspection Report?

A property inspection report is a report requires as a supporting document by the UK border agency to prove that intended accommodation is suitable and not overcrowded under the UK Housing Act.

Applicants who require a Property Inspection Report for UK immigration or Visa

  • Spouse and civil partners
  • Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
  • Family Visa
  • Dependent Visa – Parents, Grandparents, Children
  • For Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
Property Inspection Report Hillingdon
Property Inspection Report Hillingdon

For your Property Inspection Report in Hillingdon , please call us on 078 8620 5101 / 020 3535 6050

Areas covered in Hillingdon

  • Barnhill
  • Botwell
  • Brunel
  • Cavendish
  • Charville
  • Eastcote and East Ruislip
  • Harefield
  • Heathrow Villages
  • Hillingdon East
  • Ickenham
  • Manor
  • Northwood Hills
  • Northwood
  • Pinkwell
  • South Ruislip
  • Townfield
  • Uxbridge North
  • Uxbridge South
  • West Drayton
  • West Ruislip
  • Yeading
  • Yiewsley