Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa

For your Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa , get in touch with EcoGreen Engineers. We are one of the leading providers of Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa  in UK. Our Surveyor is fully qualified and highly experienced professionals in producing property inspection report.

When an application is made (Visit/ Spouse/ Settlement/ Fiancé) to the British Embassies or High Commissions, Entry Clearance Officers requires a confirmation to ensure that accommodation will have an acceptable standard of repair and will not be overcrowded.

The guidance states that an applicant should have –

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

Applicants who requires an Inspection Report to meet UK immigration rules include:

Spouse and civil partners

Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner

Unmarried and same-sex partners

Family dependents (children, parents, and grandparents)

The property inspection report for fiancé visa will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:

  • Free from category 1 hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
  • Is in a reasonable state of repair.
  • Not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
  • Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.

What is Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa ?

Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa is an independent report required by the Home Office for entry clearance or settlement to establish that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act.

Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa
Property Inspection Report for Fiancé Visa

Property Inspection Report fiancé visa is also known as:

  • Property Inspection Report for United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA)
  • Home/ Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
  • Property Inspection Report for UK Visit Visa
  • Home Inspection Report for UK Immigration
  • Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration
  • House Inspection Report for immigration
  • Immigration Inspection Report
  • Housing Inspection Report
  • Accommodation report for immigration
  • Accommodation Report for a spouse visa
  • Immigration Property Inspection Report
  • Home Inspection Report for a spouse visa
  • UKVI Property Inspection Report
  • UK spouse visa accommodation requirements

We Will Guide You in Every Step