Property Inspection Report for Visas & Immigration in Barnet | London | UK

Property Inspection Report is an independent report required by the Home Office for entry clearance or settlement to establishing that after the arrival of the applicant the accommodation will not be overcrowded and is suitable for living under the UK Housing Act.

Applicant who requires a Property Inspection Report include:

  • Spouse and civil partners

  • Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner

  • Unmarried and same-sex partners

  • Family dependents (children, parents, and grandparents)

What is a Property Inspection Report?

Eco Green Engineers provides property inspection report for UK visas and immigration in Barnet. Our surveyor physically inspect every property before producing an inspection report.

When a visa application is made, confirmation is required by the Entry Clearance Officer to ensure that when people move to the UK their accommodation will have an acceptable standard of repair and will not be overcrowded.

For a Property Inspection Report in Barnet

Please call us on 078 8620 5101 / 020 3535 6050

We will guide you throughout

Areas covered in Barnet

  • Apex Corner
  • Burnt Oak
  • Brent Street
  • Colindale/The Hyde
  • Chipping Barnet
  • Cricklewood
  • Childs Hill
  • Colney Hatch Lane
  • Deansbrook Road
  • Edgware
  • East Finchley
  • East Barnet
  • Friern Barnet
  • Finchley Church End
  • Golders Green Road
  • Grahame Park
  • Great North Road, New Barnet
  • Golders Green
  • Hale Lane
  • Hampden Square
  • Holders Hill Circus
  • Hendon Central
  • Mill Hill
  • Market Place
  • New Southgate
  • New Barnet
  • North Finchley
  • Temple Fortune
  • Whetstone
  • West Hendon

Property Inspection Report for UK Immigration is also known as:

  • Housing Inspection Report
  • Accommodation report for immigration
  • Accommodation Report for a spouse visa
  • Immigration Property Inspection Report
  • Home survey report for immigration
  • Home Inspection Report for a spouse visa
  • UKVI Property Inspection Report
  • UK spouse visa accommodation requirements
  • Property Inspection Report for United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA)
  • Home/ Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
  • Property Inspection Report for UK Visit Visa
  • Home Inspection Report for UK Immigration
  • Property Inspection for Fiancé Visa
  • Home Office Property Inspection Report for Immigration
  • House Inspection Report for immigration
  • Immigration Inspection Report